CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Long Day

Today feels like a Monday for me. The whole day is dragging by.....unbelievably slowly! Charles is off working overtime, which is good for the bank account, just bad for me. After nearly 2 full weeks of all three kids I'm about to go out of my mind. I desperately need a break. Dinner is started...CHECK. Still need a shower in today, but I'll get to that in a minute. After shower I'm going to spend some time working on the website thing. My mind has been so focused on the cards. I know what I'm going to make and sell, I just can't seem to decide on patterns and designs and such. There are too many good ideas in my head, but I know I need to just start. So I've decided to redirect my focus to making my website and then I'll proceed with project making.

I did manage to check a few things off my to do list. The accounts are all balanced and up to date for cub scouts. I am the treasurer and handle all the financial stuff. It feels good to have all that done for now. All I have left to officially finish that is a trip to the bank on Monday. I also succeeded in getting 2 whole cabinets cleaned out in the kitchen. YAY! I made a lot of space and got rid of many things that needed to go. Dishes are done, laundry is done, and all that's left in the kitchen is to make my sink shiny.

I just talked to Charlie and he's leaving work around 6pm so it'll only be another couple of hours until I get to see him. I really hate giving up my weekend for him to go work. I look forward each and every day to the time I get to spend with him. It might sound cliche, but he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I just miss him and can't wait for him to return home.

As for taking pictures, I have yet to whip about my camera and take some shots. There just always seems to be so many things to do! I must remedy that sometime over the weekend.

Ok, time to go...many more things to do with my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment