CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Short Update

I think at one point I mentioned doing a 365 photo project...hmm...maybe not :)  It just doesn't seem to fit into my schedule.  My camera is my friend and I need to use it some more.  This weekend it will see some use.  It's Pinewood Derby time!  Both kids have worked really hard on their cars.  Brianna was especially excited that her car came in 3rd instead of last.  Last year her car was very slow....of course not as slow as Charlie's.  This year Charlie's did pretty good.  I am going to be making the trophies that will be passed down in the adult/leader division.  Charlie's idea is to make them UofL and UK....since UofL is on a losing streak and UK is doing so well.  I personally don't follow basketball at all but I'm sure there will be a few people offended.

I made some progress on cleaning my craft stuff up.  My living room and dining room both are gigantic messes.  I got about 15 minutes into tackling that problem today and Oliver decided to wake up.  So not a lot got done....AND I didn't take pictures of my craft projects.  Some people are so good about doing that and showing them to the world....I definitely need to work on that. 

Below is another one of my photos.  This one is from Christmas.  Hopefully I'll get around to posting those craft projects tomorrow.

1 comments:

Tracy

Beautiful pictures Mandy!!!
Look forward to seeing your projects when you have time.
I only heard about the 365 day calendar yesterday and have to say intrested although almost into Feb,my boys are grown up and i do work but i really like the sound of it.
Enjoy the Derby sound fun and post piccys if you can.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Post a Comment