CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

This is harder than it looks!

Keeping up with a blog, or rather finding time to keep up with it is hard! When I decided to do this to help keep me on track in the new year, I had no idea how hard this was going to be. Right now I am looking around my room at all of the other things I should be doing! Grrr

So far this morning I'm doing good on the to do list. I have emptied the dishwasher, shined my sink, ate breakfast, and am now enjoying my coffee. And during all of this I've been laughing at my silly baby boy. He really is quite the character. Soon it will be time for Sesame Street though and he always looks forward to that. I just love that show and find it very entertaining. I've always like silly, corny stuff and jokes so I love the show. Oliver does too. The other two kids made it off to school without incident and I'm just praying for a good day for them. The most shocking and surprising thing about today is that we got a teeny tiny bit of snow and they didn't cancel school. I think that's an accomplishment for the superintendent.

While going through Joey's papers last night and then checking online I have definitely noticed that his grades are falling. He's getting lower grades on projects simply because of neatness (he's drawing in the margins of all his papers). His spelling is also terrible because he doesn't apply what he knows. His teacher has told us she knows how smart he is but for whatever reason he just doesn't want to take the time to do good work.

I'm not sure when I'm going to get a shower today. I've gotten so used to having the older kids home to watch Oliver that now I can't remember what I used to do! Oh well. It's a new year and time to start some new routines. I need to start getting up before he does and taking care of it before he gets up. It really would make doing other stuff so much easier.

When it comes to my cards, I did create many designs to use for various occasions. Now I am trying to work on doing the wording and trying to put them all together. The hardest ones will be waterfall cards. They are very time consuming to assemble but are really cool once done.

Well, coffee is gone so that means I need to get on with my day. I have an ambitious to do list so I need to stay motivated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment