CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

So I wake up this morning and look outside and there is a teeny bit of snow on the ground. We're talking maybe half an inch and then I find out school is cancelled. I mean, seriously?? School cancelled?? No ice, no mounds of snow....oh well. It just throws my whole day off having all the kids home. It means Oliver won't take a good nap and I'll be driven nuts all day. I love the kids, I really do, but they were just home for 2 weeks straight and I was really looking forward to the break. Not to mention Joey was having a really good week so far. He was behaving so well and his reading was also going well. And this means that they will tack on an extra day at the end of the school year. Ugh...

On the plus side, if it keeps snowing, I'll be able to get some good winter pictures of the kids. I'm not sure how I can get Oliver in the snow without him freezing to death but I'll figure something out.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for the most part. I have decided that my colors will probably be brown and pastel green. I worked on my logo a little bit last night but I was interrupted by a baby that wouldn't sleep, so I didn't get very far. I'll try to work on that some more today.

I have two cabinets in the kitchen left to clean out and then I'll have an organized kitchen!!! I am so excited I can barely contain myself. Next week I move onto zone 3 which I think involves the kids rooms. The extra bedroom will be the biggest challenge since that will involve transforming it into Oliver's new bedroom. I'm looking forward to making him a place to play. It will also double as a playroom for the other kids. And in the process, I'll get to put up all of my pictures and things all over the house.

I haven't made much progress on the weight loss front. Of course I haven't exercised much either! Today I really need to change that. The kids have put themselves on the Biggest Loser Wii game and I need to knock them off in the challenges! I've had my breakfast for today so I suppose its time to get a shower and get moving. There are plenty of things I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment