CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's been a few days...

Yes, I haven't updated in awhile.  I've been busy!  Last Wednesday was a really bad day for me, and after sulking all day Thursday, I finally somewhat recovered on Friday.  Friday night, Joey and I spent several hours working on his Valentines cards.  He picked out everything and was a huge help.  What I kept wondering was why I make these cards so complicated....I have so many to make yet instead of making a 5-step card, I end up with a 20-step card.  Oh well....I'm pretty proud of Joey though since the cards look pretty good....especially for my first attempt at a Valentine card.  I'll have to take a picture and post later.  It took me the rest of the night to finish cutting out the pieces he'd need and doing the stamping.  Now he can put them altogether. :)  Friday I also went to Joann's....I got some great 12x12 paper for $.25 a sheet.  YAY!  On Saturday I was really lazy most of the day.  Took Joey over to his friend's house to spend the night and turned in Breezy's cookie order form....so now everyone that wants some Thin mints will get them shortly.  After that, Breezy and I watched some movies.  She REALLY wanted to watch Paranormal Activity...so we did.  I will have to admit that I didn't find it scary or creepy in the least bit.  Some of the things they did just didn't make sense.  I don't think Brianna was really scared either.  Oh well...it's being sent back to Netflix today.  I spent that night working on Brianna's Valentines....she also did an awesome job picking out things for hers.  And I was really happy to finally get some time to do some crafting. :)

Unfortunately I spent all of Saturday night feeling like I was going to be sick so I didn't get to sleep until early morning...and then slept until noon!  I spent last night making a lot of progress on the cub scout invitations. YAY! 

Now its time to get some things done before Oliver wakes up from his nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment