CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A better day


DSC_0158
Originally uploaded by amp41080
Today was a much better day where Oliver was concerned. Yesterday he was so mellow. Today he was his happy, smiley, bouncy self that I love so dearly. I cannot believe my little baby is a year old. Not only did he wake up this morning happy and smiling, but naptime went well with less than 10 minutes of crying. He woke up happy from that too. Then tonight, I gave him his bath, pajamas, bottle, and then straight to the crib. He cried for less than 5 minutes. If someone had told me before how well this whole "cry it out" stuff works I never would have believed it. But to any mothers out there, don't be afraid to try it! I am finally able some time to myself before bedtime. Now I just need to work on getting him to bed earlier to allow me some time to do scrapbooking and cardmaking.

I found some great deals on clearance stuff over the last couple of days....things that will add to my business....not to sell but to make awesome cards!

Well, it really is getting late and I have a lot to do tomorrow before the regularly scheduled Cub Scout meeting. Also, I have been trying to use my camera. Here's a picture. It will be better when I have a better lens. Oliver is such a cutie. He says "Excuse Me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment