CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick post


DSC_0068
Originally uploaded by amp41080
This is going to be a very short, quick post. I have every intention of persuading myself to get in the shower! Dinner needs to be started in the crock pot and I'd really like to also have time to go through some of the ribbon and other craft supplies I picked up from my mom this weekend. I can't wait to make something! In the meantime, here's a picture of Oliver from his one year album. It's darker than I intended but that's what happens when you stand in front of the window and block the light! So, it's not as good as intended but it is what it is. Tonight I have BUNCO! YAY! Maybe I'll get lucky and win (but probably not). Charlie is attending the Special Needs Bible Study without me but I'll join him halfway through. Brianna will be going to a Girl Scout skating party which she is super excited about. Poor Joey has nothing to do...which is probably just as well since he was having a lot of stomach cramping last night and has been sleeping most of the day. I'm really hoping he isn't coming down with something. Okay, this is me officially kicking myself in the butt! Time to get moving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment