CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sleepovers

Whose idea was the first sleepover??

I just let my daughter have 6 friends over....six 11 year old girls.....loud girls.....yes, I was glutton for punishment.  I spent all day cooking and baking and ended it with a pounding headache.  Overall I think it went well.  The pinata was a huge hit and the girls got all hopped up on chocolate.  I'm not sure how well they slept, but that's the beauty of having a long house....put them at one end and me at the other and I didn't even have to hear them :)  Now I am just waiting for them to head home.  I hope Breezy appreciated it because it was expensive and a lot of work!

The weigh-in Tuesday did not go well, but I am hoping for better results this Tuesday.  I have been much stricter with what I've had this week.  And I'm going to get a ton of exercise collecting for the Crusade for Children....I just hope people are home to donate!  It is a seriously important charity effort...and as I just found out they are really short on help.  That is sad considering how much this helps people, especially children to get the treatment they need.

I guess its time to get this day started.  I'm in need of a shower and some breakfast.  I miss Oliver already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment