CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Outdoor Adventure

This is my baby boy!  He says "that Chucky ain't got nothin' on me!"

Oliver is the cutest little boy ever!  Yesterday, for the first time, he was able to play outside.  Last year he couldn't even crawl and it's been too cold up until now.  So I took him out and put him in the grass.  He didn't move for nearly 10 minutes.  He was just completely frozen and not sure what to think or do.  It was cute.  This is one of the cute faces I caught on camera. 

He enjoyed himself immensely but I think the highlight for him was defnitely the slide.  After his first two trips down, he got really excited to do it again.  We also took Oliver to the neighbor's to see Daisy, their border collie.  She is the smartest dog I've ever seen.  Oliver was quite intimidated though and had a death grip on Charles the whole time.  So I played with Daisy.  I couldn't get any pictures because neither Daisy nor Oliver would sit still. 

Altogether, I think I took about 100 pictures just of Oliver outside.  We also put him in the back of the truck.  He thought that was great fun since it made so much noise when he walked.  And the tires made quite an impression on him, probably because they're as big as he is!

Some of Oliver's other new things are books....he LOVES books all the sudden.  He's started picking them up, carrying them around, then sitting down, opening them up and babbling to himself while pointing at the pictures.  Last night he made Brianna read the same book to him 5 times in a row.  Everytime she read it, she'd start to get up and he'd pick the book up and hand it to her to read again.  It was so cute.  He sure does love his sissy.  He gets so excited everyday when Breezy gets home from school.  Ok I need to get to bed...big day tomorrow.  Here's another picture of Oliver...this one on the slide.  The rest of them will be on facebook :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment