CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Missing Crafting

I tried to get into my craft room today but that turned out to be more difficult than it sounds.  Poor little Oliver is coming down with something....diarrhea, very runny nose, losing his voice....I just feel so bad for him.  He's probably not going to sleep tonight either.  But, he required my attention almost all day.  He is very needy when he's sick....not that I mind being needed :)

Joey has been doing VERY well on his medication.  His grades did an almost instant turn around.  He is paying closer attention to details and even his handwriting is clearer.  I'm very excited to see how much he will improve in the last quarter of the school year.

It has been nearly three weeks since I've been able to create anything....ugh.  I have so much stuff that I am just dying to use and yet can't get the time to use it!  At the moment I'm working on a project for my mom that is consuming a lot of my time because it involves glueing so many letters.  But I plan to start working on some cards very soon....and putting some finishing touches on a whole slew of scrapbook pages I made last month.  I don't take my cricut with me to church when I scrap so I have to add my die cuts last.  Not a big deal....I just don't get time very often.

Well, I need to get to bed....big day tomorrow. :)  Will try that crafting thing again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment