CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Transition

We ended up only getting Oliver's new room primered today, but that's because shopping was a nightmare!  I think we missed a memo that said everyone should shop today....it looked like Black Friday at the mall with the number of people out....didn't look like the economy was that bad to me today.

Right now Oliver sleeps in a nursery/office that is attached to my bedroom, but with the split floorplan design of our house, Oliver is going to be all the way at the other end!  EEK!  And it seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.  Time goes by way too fast.  It will be good at the same time though because now he won't wake up everytime I have to get to go to the bathroom or cough or sneeze, etc.  He will sleep better, I will sleep better, and my husband will sleep better.  The other two kids have been sleeping just fine at the other end of the house, lucky duckies.

Anyway, it's late.  Tomorrow is Valentine's Day....we'll see if my husband remembers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment