CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Change of Plans

I was supposed to be going to Dayton, OH to see my parents and sister tomorrow. :(  That is no longer happening.  My dad thinks the roads there are still too rough and there is also no place to park since everything is covered with piles of snow from the plows.  So it looks like this weekend will be spent at home.  Well, I'll have to make the best of it.  I'm hoping to work on Oliver's new room so that I can get some peace in my own room!

I also spent some time tonight working on my projects for the Scrappers Delight DT.  I am pretty happy with how they came out.  I made two cards and tomorrow I think I'll make a scrapbook layout and incorporate one of the images into the scrapbook I'm working on for my sister.

Other than that there really isn't much going on around here.  Unless you count my problems with my older son.  But I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment