CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a week!

Oh has this ever been a long week.  I spent all week doing dishes because my dishwasher broke and I HATE HATE HATE doing dishes.  But it is for my family....so I do it.  My luck finally turned aroudn when my new dishwasher was delivered and my WONDERFUL husband walked in the door and immediately went to work putting it in.  I swear he must be superman because in no time (and I do mean in only like an hour) he had it installed and running.  And it's so quiet!!!  i could actually run it while Oliver is asleep.  My other dishwasher was 20 years old and did need replaced but still...I can't believe how far technology has come in dishwashers.   Other exciting things that happened this week....we bought carpet for our three kids rooms.  That means I get to spend the next couple of days doing a ton of painting before its put in on Thursday.  On the bright side it will mean that we get to check so many things off of our to do list for the house.  And it means Oliver's room will be ready for him to move into.  That is very sad for me...makes me feel like he doesn't need me as much since he doesn't need to be as close. 

Last Sunday I did something huge....at least for me.  I sang in church in front of the congregation.  Seriously....I have never performed a solo in front of that many people.  I was a complete nervous wreck but I think it went well.  Many people have come up to me saying how good it was.....so maybe I'll have to come out of my shell a little bit further and do it again.  I do feel like God gave me a talent and that I need to use it. 

This week has been a great one with Oliver, my little OCD baby.  He has been going around lining up everything he finds or transferring certain things into certain containers.  It is just hilarious to watch.  His doctor saw him earlier and said it was nothing to worry about....normal for his age.  Good thing cause while its funny for a 15 month old, it would be bad for a school age child.  the best part about it is though that because he likes things in containers, he's been doing a great job keeping his toys cleaned up.  I just love that baby.....he's so great.

Tomorrow will be tons of fun as I spend time celebrating Easter with my family.  We are doing our annual Easter Egg Coloring contest.  I have big plans for mine and hope that I win for the first time.  Brianna has also been planning her egg for awhile now too.   I can't wait to see what she has in store.  I'll also get to see my niece Kaylee.  YAY!  After that, Brianna will be spending all week in Gatlinburg with my dad.  i'll be worried about my oldest daughter going away without me but at the same time I'm glad that she and my dad are getting to be so close.

Well, I have to be up in about six hours so I guess I should get to bed!  HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment