CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthdays are too much work!

...which is exactly why I don't care to have any more of them, lol!  Birthday planning is underway for this weekend.  I have to go out tonight and get a few things, including stuff for the big birthday dinner.  Too bad I don't have a cricut cake....I could make the cutest stuff.  Anyone want to donate one to me? :)  j/k

I have their cards all done, one is up for viewing on my craft blog and the other will be up tomorrow.  I got some of the wrapping done and then I ran out of paper!  EEK!  I also need to get Brianna's birthday invitations done by middle of next week so she can get them handed out.  I just can't believe how fast time goes.  On top of that, I have a challenge to get ready for on Saturday, a project to design for Monday, a circle journal to finish so it can be mailed Monday and a few Mother's Day projects that need to be started, let alone finished. :)  So it looks like another busy week for me next week.

I am looking forward to seeing Kaylee on Saturday!  I don't get to see her often and she'll be almost 5 months old.  Last time I saw her was 5 weeks ago so I can't wait to see how she's changed.  Until I get more time to write.....have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment