CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not waiting until January 1st

I've decided to redo my blog. In the past all of my posts were mostly complaints about particular annoyances in my life. I don't really think this is the direction I should take. And while I doubt anyone actually reads this, I still just feel the need to have an outlet of some kind.

I am taking on several new projects this year. First, I have decided to make a commitment to improving my photography skills. So there will probably be a lot of reading on my part and a lot of picture posting on here. I can't really commit to a 365 photo project but I do want to take pictures when I can and where I can to improve. I don't ever really intend to pursue photography professionally, but I do want to be good at it as a hobby. Second, as a way to help contribute to our household income, I am going to be making and selling cards. At some point, when I figure out how to do it, I will have a website through which I will sell my stuff. Again, I don't intend to make a lot of money (it's not the kind of business where I really could make a lot), but I wanted to do something I enjoy and be able to help out a little. My third project is simply that I need to become healthier. By 2011, I am hoping to go back to the doctor where they will give me the ok to have another baby. It's hard enough for me to get pregnant as it is without extra health complications. I'm not going to go into detail in cyberspace about that, but it is what it is. I have loved having Oliver as an addition to the family and I just hope and pray he isn't the last.

I don't know how often this will get updated since it's hard keeping up with everything there is to do around the house but I'm going to try. I need something to hold me accountable and keep on track. Today will be filled with housecleaning, grocery shopping, and Oliver's one year check up. Hopefully I'm able to get it all accomplished!

My main message for this is that there is absolutely no reason to put off making changes. Many people will be waiting until next week, but there is no time like the present to get on with the positive changes....and squeeze some exercise in along the way :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment