CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been a long time!

I cannot believe that I have not posted in nearly 2 months.  It's definitely been a struggle.  I didn't do well at all adjusting to working.  Having to leave Oliver everyday is really hard and I miss him every second of the day.  As it usually does, time is helping, and I am thankful to God for what I do have.....a wonderful husband, beautiful children, a roof over our heads and food on the table.  Only God knows how close I was to having things falling apart had I not gotten my job.....so i am also thankful for just getting a paycheck.

Work is actually going well.  I was quickly able to pick up almost right where I left off, which is good.  I made it past my 90 day probation so that was a plus.  Only 3 more months until my first review.  I'm working hard to make sure it's a good one.

I am so proud of myself....I spent the last 2 hours watching The Biggest Loser and it was a totally awesome episode.  I was inspired to get in a workout.  So I did...40 minutes later I'm sitting here sweaty and hot....icky.  I HATE being sweaty but I keep trying to think that its that many less calories in my body :)  The last 2 days I've eaten a healthy lunch and dinner and I've got in some exercise during lunch time.  Tomorrow is going to be no exception.  I can do this :)

1 comments:

Tracy

Hi Amanda,
how are you doing?
Congratulations on the job woohoo and hope thigs are easier for you now.
Big hugs
Tracy
xxx

Post a Comment